Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Iggy, Hector and Goliath

I would like you to meet my best friends here in Florence. Iggy, Hector and Goliath are 3 iguanas that hang out in a pet store's front window down the street by my house. Every night when i come home from the gallery, I make a slight detour to go say hi to them. I usually stare at them for a few minutes... They're fascinating! Together we've gone through their skin change, bad moods caused by rainy days depriving us of our much needed body heat, and a terribly bad date that I lead to them in the hopes of making it more interesting...
I'll miss you a lot guys. I'll try and save one of your mexican brothers from the Pet Co and bring him back to my house... Hey it might be better to be free in the wilderness but if he's gonna be in a tiny cage at the pet store on sepulveda...he might as well be in a much bigger one at my place where i'll feed him all sorts of cool insects and pathetic lovers!

Lizzzzard

No comments: