Monday, June 27, 2005

If I were a cartoon character...

.....Francis would be one too!


Hi everyone,
Here's a little strip I did about me and the great, the wonderful Francis. Next post is Francis's sketch on the same subject. On my defense, I would like to clarify that francis is a big time pro and has amazing talent. Anyways I think this first strip is going to be the first of a whole series I'll try to do. Pretty self centered since it's all going to revolve around... well... me. But hey! After trying to write a bunch of crazy stories with pirates, gipsies and talking iguanas... I find myself having the most fun, and being most inspired drawing the people around me. I'll keep the epic/romantic/adventure stories for a bigger project. In the meantime, hope you'll enjoy the strips!
Quick notes about me... I'll be home in 4 days. I'm both excited and frightened. Been to a flamenco dance show which was truly beautiful. So much passion in that dance... I wanna learn that too. Been sailing, packing, tanning, drawing, stealing music, cooking but mostly burning dinners, doing it, playing and spending too much money.
That's pretty much it these days...

L.

No comments: