Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Excess Baggage

Florence, June 8th 2005.
Ok... that's it... I got my ticket back to LA. I'm flying on July 1st. The last 3 weeks in Italy look promising. Loads of fun in perspective. I'm working in an "old masters" specialized Art Gallery, curating my dad and uncle's exhibit there. Everyone's really cool. "Fiorentinis" are awesome... I have a beautiful little appartment by the river for the month. It'll go quick. I kind of wish I'd stay a bit longer here...
Switzerland was great too. I stayed in a billionaire's home with a full view of the Alps and the whole city and lake of Lugano. Serious chillaxing!!! The best part was the Jean-Michel Basquiat exhibit that opened there. They did a great job showing a wide variety of his work, from his early grafs to his collaborations with Warhol, and a great set of photographs of him shot by.... woops... can't remember. I'll have to check back on that. Damn ADD...;)
Anyways... gotta start worrying about the move back home... I'm very excited to see everyone and hang out. This summer is gonna be great! next stop... SAN DIEGO COMICON!!! Party time...excellent.
See ya'

Lizard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

T'es au top ma p'tite boulette... Bon je te l'ai tjrs dis.. mais une ou deux fois de plus fera pas de mal! Bon moi j'attends le p'tit comic book la... ??? CAN"T WAIT TO SEE U IN A FEW WEEKS!
TA ONE AND ONLY TOOOOOOOOOON!

Anonymous said...

Goood job my lisou.....jm'aime beaucoup celui la....ca me rappelle quelqu'un d'autre avec tout ses bagages a chaques fois...essayant d'avoir une vie differente ailleurs...yeah right!!Bon moi je t'aime et tu c depuis la 1ere que jsuis t'as number one fan ......et oui les gars moi j;ai des dessins inedits de my honeyboooty !!!!Bon voila t'as eu ton comment liz alors me fias fais cplus chier et keep up the good work !!!

Bluntgirl

Anonymous said...

Cool !!!!

Trop de détails qui font vivre le dessin comme le font les jeux de lumières sur les objets.
Je reconnais bien là l'humour qui était déjà présent dans tes dessins de lycée (H4).

Encore! Encore! Encore!

Ludo M.

Anonymous said...

Liz rocks!

You art is faboo.

Now I really am bummed I didn't go to florence.
See you in 3 weeks.

P.